Last Update: November 2020
Welcome to UniteBlackCash.com
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the UniteBlackCash website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.uniteblackcash.com referred hereto as “UniteBlackCash“ “we” or “us” and “you” or “user” means you as an user of the Site.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the UniteBlackCash services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request email@example.com
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. UniteBlackCash makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Buyers are users who purchase services on UniteBlackCash.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price.
Jobs Page is where the Seller can describe their Job and the Job terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Job and create an order.
Jobs are services offered on UniteBlackCash.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Job.
Orders are the formal agreements between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Job Page.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Jobs
Overview (Main terms)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on UniteBlackCash. Registration is free. In registering for an account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account and for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. We are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- Jobs on UniteBlackCash may be offered at a price set by the seller. Buyers pay UniteBlackCash in advance to create an order (see Payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Job page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the Payment Terms.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Job Extras, or selling their Job in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through UniteBlackCash.com.
- When purchasing a Job, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Job page. Note: some Jobs charge additional payments (through Job Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our Ownership” and “Commercial Licence” sections below for more information.
- UniteBlackCash retains the right to use all published delivered works for UniteBlackCash marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with UniteBlackCash Community Standards, which are a set of behaviour rules and guidelines, applicable to the Uniteblackcash community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Sellers can offer various original logo designs for Buyers to adjust and customize per their own specific needs, using special automated design tools. Buyers purchase full commercial use rights to the Logo Design embedded with their brand name.
Need to Know
- Sellers create Jobs on UniteBlackCash to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their standard jobs.
- Each Job you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- UniteBlackCash accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our Orders section below for a definition of a completed order.
- For more information about receiving payments, fees and taxes see the Payment terms. Sellers may not promote their Jobs or any UniteBlackCash content via the Google Ads platform.
- The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, UniteBlackCash may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behaviour reported by other users, or associating multiple UniteBlackCash accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Jobs created on UniteBlackCash are User Generated Content.
- Jobs and/or users may be removed by UniteBlackCash from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Gigs
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Gigs
- Gigs misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Gigs
- Promoting UniteBlackCash and/or UniteBlackCash Jobs through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Jobs that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Jobs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Jobs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Jobs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Jobs description and requirements box. Jobs containing websites promoting content, which violates UniteBlackCash Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Jobs are required to have an appropriate Job image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Job images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Job images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Job images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Jobs may contain an approved Job Video uploaded through the Job management tools available on UniteBlackCash.
- Statements on the Job Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Jobs in select Categories may set up Job Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Jobs.
- Certain categories are available only to Pro Sellers to create Jobss. If you are not a Pro Seller, creating a Job for services available to Pro only may result in removal of your Job.
- Job Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Job Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards. For specific terms, please see the Jobs section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Jobs are subject to be removed due to violations found in Job Extras.
- Services offered through Job Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the Order.
- Job Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an Order for each Job Extra that is added to the Order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
UniteBlackCash is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, UniteBlackCash may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- UniteBlackCash Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate UniteBlackCash Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- Project Milestones:
- Custom Offers above £ 100 may include up to three project milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
- A milestone is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the Order will be stopped and all further milestones will be cancelled.
- Once a milestone is delivered, Buyers may choose to either continue with the Order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the Order. Please note that if you choose to stop the Order, the current delivered milestone will not be cancelled.
Need to Know
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the UniteBlackCash platform.
- UniteBlackCash retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for UniteBlackCash marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on UniteBlackCash must be an allowed service on UniteBlackCash.
- Please refer to the Payment Terms for making Payments through the UniteBlackCash platform and to learn about fees and taxes.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the UniteBlackCash.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support. firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to Know
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique UniteBlackCash order number (#UBCO).
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Job.
- The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact UniteBlackCash Customer Support department for assistance. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
- When a Buyer orders a Job, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Jobs. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller’s status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. UniteBlackCash will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller’s description on their Job page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are an essential part of UniteBlackCash rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the UniteBlackCash platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the UniteBlackCash platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Job page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller’s Live Portfolio on their Job page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Job’s service with the intent to gain favourable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Centre or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact UniteBlackCash Customer Support department for assistance. For more information about disputes, Order cancellations and refunds please refer to the Payment Terms.
Logo Design Commercial use license
When an order of a Logo is completed, and subject to payment, the Seller grants the Buyer a worldwide, royalty-free, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive, irrevocable license to use the Logo Design embedded with the Buyer’s brand name for any purpose, except for any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the grant of this license, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor UniteBlackCash will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the Logo Design or the Buyers use of the Logo Design. For the avoidance of doubt, the Seller retains all ownership rights to the Logo Design, and no ownership or copyrights are granted to the Buyer.
User Conduct and Protection
UniteBlackCash enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need. Services offered on UniteBlackCash reflect the diversity of an expanding digital job economy. Members of the UniteBlackCash community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on UniteBlackCash Community Forums.
UniteBlackCash maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of UniteBlackCash. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on UniteBlackCash.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team. email@example.com
Need to Know
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of UniteBlackCash in order to circumvent or abuse the UniteBlackCash messaging system or UniteBlackCash platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
- UniteBlackCash does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
- UniteBlackCash does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the UniteBlackCash platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on UniteBlackCash’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- UniteBlackCash will not tolerate Discrimination against a community member based on any characteristics as described in the Equality Act 2010, or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through UniteBlackCash to contract, engage with, or pay outside of UniteBlackCash.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Users may report Jobs to Customer Support that may be in violation of UniteBlackCash’s Terms of Service based on the reported Jobs replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Jobs).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Jobs shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Jobs, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in theJobs.
- UniteBlackCash will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – UniteBlackCash does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behaviour & Language – Communication on UniteBlackCash should be friendly, constructive, and professional. UniteBlackCash condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Jobs or orders.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of UniteBlackCash will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic UniteBlackCash Profile – You may not create a false identity on UniteBlackCash, misrepresent your identity, create a UniteBlackCash profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. UniteBlackCash reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – UniteBlackCash will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use UniteBlackCash for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active UniteBlackCash account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the UniteBlackCash community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of UniteBlackCash’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on UniteBlackCash. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell UniteBlackCash accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by UniteBlackCash and protected by copyright and trademark law. UniteBlackCash is owned exclusively by Genes of Greatness Ltd. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organisation; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorise anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
To the extent that you provide UniteBlackCash with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the UniteBlackCash platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other UniteBlackCash products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted UniteBlackCash an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. UniteBlackCash is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Sellers should recognise that there might be a need for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Sellers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorised use and disclosure. Therefore, Sellers agree to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s permission.
- UniteBlackCash reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of UniteBlackCash’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on UniteBlackCash.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorised usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Disputes should be handled using UniteBlackCash’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting UniteBlackCash’s Customer Support.
- UniteBlackCash may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, UniteBlackCash will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use UniteBlackCash after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, UniteBlackCash will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to UniteBlackCash by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. UniteBlackCash does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations and the user uploading/creating such content shall be solely responsible for it and the consequences of using, disclosing, storing, or transmitting it. By uploading to, or creating content on, the UniteBlackCash platform, you represent and warrant that you own or have obtained all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority, necessary to use and/or upload such content and that such content or the use thereof in the Site does not and shall not (a) infringe or violate any intellectual property, proprietary or privacy, data protection or publicity rights of any third party; (b) violate any applicable local (UK), state, federal and international laws, regulations and conventions; and/or (c) violate any of your or third party’s policies and/or terms of service. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, UniteBlackCash is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Pro Sellers, Top Rated Sellers, offer Promoted Jobs or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Jobs, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers, We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on UniteBlackCash. Sellers advertising online their Job or Logo Design must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Job or Logo Design, as applicable, and may lead to the suspension of Seller’s account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement – please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Job on UniteBlackCash, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s Job page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Seller expressly assigns to the Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the job, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work and its copyright shall be the exclusive property of the Buyer and, upon delivery, the Seller agrees that it thereby, pursuant to these Terms of Service, assigns all right, title and interest in and to the delivered work to the Buyer. Some Jobs (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Job Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Job for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Job Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
For Voice Over Jobs, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a one time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Over to promote a product and/or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) through Job Extra. If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) through Job Extra. For further information on the type of buy-outs, please read below.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to UniteBlackCash, including Job texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by UniteBlackCash for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice Over Job, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased Voice Over (except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots).
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Seller grants you with a license to use the Voice Over for any corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes. Corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes means any business related use for the creation of, or to promote a for-product profit or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), such as (by way of example): explainer videos posted to company websites, social networks or email campaigns, audiobooks, podcast intros, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
By purchasing a Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the Commercial Rights, the Seller grants you with a license for full broadcasting, which includes internet, radio, and TV “paid channels” including (by way of example): television commercials, radio commercials, internet radio, and music/video streaming platforms, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
This Buy-Out is subject to UniteBlackCash’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor UniteBlackCash will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Job Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your Job Order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Seller retains all ownership rights. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to UniteBlackCash’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor UniteBlackCash will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER UNITEBLACKCASH NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH UNITEBLACKCASH MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL UNITEBLACKCASH, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with UniteBlackCash, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.